Friday, October 30, 2009

Farewell Maleny - Hello Highway


One more sleep then my homeowner Audrey will be home, 2 more sleeps and I'll be back behind the wheel heading North. The time spent in Maleny has been wonderful. The biggest bonus was discovering Dean and Jan Francis again. Tiggie the dog I will miss very much, she's so intelligent and such great company. There's something to be said for waking up each morning and gazing out across the valley of green - it's good for the soul. I trust there will be many, many more opportunities to return to this community in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Bye Judy, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in Maleny. I look forward to you returning soon. Have a safe trip north and a wonderful, relaxing time at your next location. Love June.

    P.S. That little coat is soooo cute and the bear is not bad either. Miss Lesley sure is clever!

    ReplyDelete